DID YOU KNOW?
1. The PAC, with the help of almost the entire Holy Cross School staff, served 700 hotdogs at this year’s Welcome Back BBQ! Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate the beginning of what promises to be a great school year!
2. The new water fountain/ water bottle filling station outside the gym doors was bought by the PAC! And that’s not all! Over the past five years the PAC has made many improvements to the school including padding on the gym walls, new lockers and much needed Cafeteria bathroom renovations. None of this would be possible without your participation in our fundraising efforts. THANK YOU!
1. Volunteers are needed to help at The Scholastic Book Fair which takes place Nov. 28 – Dec. 1. Day and evening shifts are available. Please leave your name & phone number with the office or email us at email@example.com if you are interested.
2. We are still in need of parent volunteers to accompany students to the playground during morning, lunch and afternoon recess. Please contact the office and let us know which day of the week and recess time you are available.
1. Thank you to all who supported the Kernels Popcorn fundraiser. The bags of popcorn should arrive at the school on Nov. 9 or 10 for pick up. We will keep you posted.
2. We are asking each family to donate one bottle of wine for our upcoming Wine Raffle. Donations may be dropped off at the office.
3. Do you have any outgrown uniforms taking up room in your child’s dresser? Please consider donating them for our “Uniform Sale” which will take place in 2018. Donations may be dropped off at the office throughout the school year. Thank you!
OUR NEXT MEETING IS ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28 @ 7:00 IN THE MPR. ALL ARE WELCOME!